Plain Steel Mesh Sheet 4″ x 4″
$199.09 – $266.27
Plain Steel wire mesh is one of the most frequently used wire mesh alloys. Plain Steel wire mesh offers a high tensile strength and is known for its durability. It is mostly made of iron along with a small amount of carbon. It is ideal for screens, oil strainers, filtration discs, infill panels, window guards, equipment guards, and caging/enclosures.
Plain Steel Mesh Sheet
- Sold in 20′ x 8′ Sheets
- Made from steel wire welded together in square grid pattern
- Advantage of mesh sheets is there is no need to unroll and straighten the welded wire
- Welded wire, also know as re mesh or reinforcement mesh is used to increases the tensile strength of concrete slab
- Great for Deer Fence, Landscaping or construction
- 4″ x 4″ square mesh is available in 4 gauge or 6 gauge wire
Plain Steel Mesh Sheet Volume Discounts Available
If you have a construction project requiring a volume of plain steel mesh please contact us at 503-255-5155 for volume discounts and delivery options.
Local Pickup Only
Due to size and weight, this product is only available through our website as a local pick up at our warehouse located at 13030 NE Whitaker Way, Portland, OR 97230. Will Call Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
4"x4" (W2.9) REMESH PANEL – 6 Gauge Wire, 4"x4" (W4.0) REMESH PANEL – 4 Gauge Wire