All Sales Are Final
All sales are final. We accept will accept exchanges for products damaged in transit or if the incorrect item was shipped to you.
To be eligible for an exchange, you must first email within 5 days of the order date. Upon receipt of your email we will respond promptly and accordingly and make sure your replacement is sent out. If a replacement item is not available, we will refund the full purchase price.
Cancellation of Order
Oregonwire.co reserves to right to cancel an order and refund the customer the full amount of the order.
All claims for defective merchandise must be received within 72 hours of delivery. If you receive a defective product contact customer service by phone 503-255-5155 to begin the replacement process. In most cases you will be asked to take photos of the defect. Customer must hold items until Oregon Wire has arranged for return or authorized disposal of the pieces.
While rare, sometimes items get damaged in shipping. Upon receipt, any obvious damage must be reported to the driver and marked on the bill of lading. Customers must open and inspect all products immediately, no later than 72 hours of receipt.
Product Quality and Damage in Transit
- When the freight carrier takes possession of the product, ownership transfers to the customer as per ICC Regulations.
- As owner, full responsibility for damage occurring in transit is the owner's and all claims for such damage must be made within 72 hour of receipt.
- Failure to make a claim within this 72 hour period constitutes acceptance of the product and waives all future claims for any such defect, shortages or errors.
- All products are thoroughly inspected by Oregon Wire prior to being released to ensure that it is in new and unmarred condition. Likewise, the product must also be inspected by the freight carrier at the point of origin prior to taking the procession of said product.
- Any and all damage must be noted at that time on the BOL.
- If any damage is reported, Oregon Wire reserves the right to refuse release of the product. A signed BOL verifies that the carrier has accepted responsibility for the product in the stated condition and affirms that they will deliver the product in the same condition in which it was received.
- Upon delivery, if damage is found to the product, photos should be taken that clearly show said damage.
- The packing materials in which the product was delivered should be retained. Many times, establishing the condition of the packing materials at the time of delivery is necessary to process a claim.
- If it is not possible to keep the packing materials, photos of them should be taken as well. If any product quality issues are observed at time of delivery, contact Oregon Wire immediately.
- Oregon Wire is not obligated to insure products while in transit against any/all losses.